Data Controller of Personal Data (Article 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 point 1.a) Bianchi Dino s.r.l. Via Dei Fiori n. 16 - PESCIA (PT) - 51017 - tel. 0572/451821 - fax.0572 / 453310
Owner's e-mail address: email@example.com
The Owner has defined Authorized and Managers of the Treatment (Article 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679), the list of subjects involved can be provided at the request of the interested party by writing to the e-mail address of the holder.
The Data Controller does not use social networks or similar tools to communicate with the interested parties, in which case personal data are provided voluntarily by the data subject. Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services: services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Recipients of personal data (Article 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 point 1.f) Recipients of personal data provided to the Data Controller are the subjects appointed by the Data Controller as data processors (Article 28 EU Reg. 2016/679) which are listed in a special list available upon request from the Data Controller. Other recipients may be public bodies. Transfer of personal data to a third country (non-EU) or international organizations (Article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 point 1.e) The owner can use data storage services at non-EU facilities regulated by specific contracts, the list of services involved can be requested by writing to the owner's e-mail address.
• Google Analytics (Google Inc.), Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device or the individual subject using this Application, which must coincide with the Data Subject or be authorized by it and whose Personal Data are being processed.
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
This information is collected automatically by this Application (or by third-party applications that this Application uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment you.
Conservation Period (Art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 point 2.a)
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The interested party can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller by contacting him.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Rights of the interested party (Article 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 points 2.b, c, d, e)
Interested parties may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time
oppose the processing of personal data when processing takes place on a legal basis other than consent. The opposition will make the decay of any contractual relationship between the person concerned and the owner natural.
• access your data
• verify and request correction
• obtain the treatment limitation In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than its conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data
• receive your data or have them transferred to another data holder, where the interested party is technically feasible, can receive their data in a structured format and obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder.
• propose a complaint to the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
If the data controller intends to
further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were
collected, further processing will provide the data subject with information on
this different purpose and each additional relevant information referred to in
the preceding paragraphs.aragrafi