The purchase of the Bianchi Dino products is reserved to professionals and companies with VAT. You can buy the products of Dino Bianchi placing an order through this website or in person at our Store at Pescia (Pistoia).
Minimum order via website: 200 €
Payment methods accepted:
Average time of delivery of goods:
3/10 days in Italy.
Minimum order for the first purchase cash & carry: 100 €
Payment methods accepted:
credit card, cash.
Delivery of goods: cash & carry or transportation at your location.
The steps to follow to place an order online through this website:
1) Create an account and make login
If you are not already registered, register now.
2) View our catalog and choose the products
Navigate within the online product catalog using the vertical menu on the left or use the global search function "Search Site." Click on the product name to see the full description, or enter it directly into the shopping cart by entering the desired quantity and confirm your choice by clicking on the basket. Repeat for all the other products that interest you.
3) Check your shopping cart
Click on "cart" to see a summary of your order. From the list of products you can still remove the products from the cart or adjust the amount as desired. If you do not want to make any changes to the list of your purchases, click on "Checkout". Remember that if you have not reached a minimum quantity to order online (€ 200 purchases) you can not complete the process.
4) Choose date and order confirmation
On the next screen you can specify a date for shipping, select a payment method, choose a shipping address and confirm the dispatch of your order, possibly attaching notes.
5) Receive quote
Once confirmed and sent, your order will be checked by our staff who will send you a proforma to let you know the final quote. Only then you will be able to confirm definitively the Order.
6) Shipment of goods
The goods will be delivered directly to the address you indicated that at the time of the final order confirmation. The delivery time of goods available is approximately 3/10 days.
If you come to visit us at our Store at Castellare di Pescia (Pistoia) you'll find a great assortment of products, distributed in over 14,000 square meters of exhibition. At our showroom you can see for themselves the quality and variety of our products. The specialists of our company will be on hand to advise you in the choice of products and assist in the acquisition phase.
These terms and conditions of sale apply to the purchase of products from the online catalogue on the website: www.bianchid.it, hereinafter “Website”, owned and managed by the company BIANCHI DINO S.R.L., with headquarters in Via Dei Fiori n. 16, Pescia (PT); Italian VAT registration no. 01202850473; Italian tax identification number and registration number at the Pistoia Business and Trade Registry 00212630479; enrolled in the Economic and Administrative Index (R.E.A.) at the Pistoia Chamber of Commerce, registration no. 110419; telephone 0572451821; fax 0572453310; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions of sale are also valid for all other methods of purchase of products sold by BIANCHI DINO S.R.L.
BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. offers a vast range of products, hereinafter referred to collectively as “Products”.
Once read and accepted, these terms and conditions of sale are understood to be fully known to the purchaser, hereinafter the “Client”.
BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. nonetheless reserves the right to make changes to the general terms and conditions of sale at any time and without prior notice.
Such changes will come into effect from the date of their publication on the Website.
The terms and conditions of sale in force when the Client sends an order will be applied to purchase orders sent by the Client to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L..
Before each and every purchase the Client must examine and accept the general terms and conditions of sale published on the Website and/or available upon request by e-mail directly from BIANCHI DINO S.R.L., at the address email@example.com.
2) The contract does not cover the photographs used to illustrate the Products. The photographs have the sole purpose of representing Products for sale, without any guarantee or implicit or explicit commitment on the part of BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. regarding the exact correspondence of the image to the actual Product. Should an error occur, or an update and/or change be lacking due to the processing of these photographs, in no way and under no circumstances shall BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. be held responsible.
3) Every order sent by the Client to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. constitutes a contractual offer on the part of the Client, with the effect that the proposal shall only be deemed binding for BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. and for the Client following receipt by the Client of acceptance of the offer from BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. (order confirmation). Orders can only be accepted via the Website: www.bianchid.it, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax: 0572453310, and/or by telephone: 0572451821. The Client has the right to change and/or cancel any order made, as well as to change the information provided and the address for the invoice and/or Product delivery, within 48 (forty-eigh) hours following receipt of order confirmation from BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. (not counting Saturdays, Sundays and all Italian national holidays). Any change made by the Client after this deadline will not be taken into consideration and cannot be validly asserted by the Client. The Client must state the address to which the invoice should be sent at the time of ordering. The Client may provide different addresses for delivery and the invoice. The different addresses, if applicable, must be present in the order confirmation sent by BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. If they are not present and the Client fails to request such a correction within 48 (forty-eigh) hours following receipt of the order confirmation from BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. the Products will be sent to the same address as the invoice, and BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. declines responsibility for any consequences that may arise. The Products on the Website can be ordered as long as they are online and/or in stock. Any Products out of stock will not appear on the order confirmation sent by BIANCHI DINO S.R.L.. Purchases made on the Website must comply with the minimum quantities
4) The purchase agreement will be considered concluded when the Client receives notice confirming acceptance of the order from BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. (order confirmation), as specified under point three. This acceptance, expressed in the order confirmation, will be sent to the e-mail address or fax number provided in the Client’s order. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. reserves the right not to confirm an order, without the Client being able to make any demand, request, claim for compensation or damages, nor bring legal action against BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. for pre-contractual, contractual or extra-contractual liability in relation to direct or indirect damage caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of said order. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. also has the right to withdraw from any commitment at any time, also in the case of difficulty and/or impossibility in providing the Products for sale on its Website. To this end the company will inform the Client of its withdrawal, without the Client being able to make any demand, request, claim for compensation or damages, nor bring legal action against BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. for pre-contractual, contractual or extra-contractual liability. When the purchase procedure has been concluded, the Client will print and/or save a copy of his/her order and relative confirmation and keep a valid copy of the general terms and conditions of sale. By sending an order, the Client authorizes BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. to use the data provided it in for the purposes related to the sale
5) All prices are expressed in Euros. The prices do not include VAT, transportation costs and any other expenses and/or taxes applied inside or outside the European Union. Any and all such expenses will be chargeable exclusively to the Client, except when otherwise specified by BIANCHI DINO S.R.L.. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. cannot accept any responsibility in any way for errors in the prices shown online. The company will inform the Client of the correct price applied to the Products ordered when its sends the order confirmation. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. reserves the right to change the prices of the Products in the online catalogue at any time. Such changes will be valid from the date of their publication on the Website. To purchase orders already sent to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L., the company will apply the prices valid at the time of the closure of the sales agreement, i.e. when BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. sends its acceptance of the order to the Client. The correct price of the Products is therefore that sent to the Client by BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. in the order confirmation. In any case the Client has the right to change and/or cancel the order by the deadline specified in point three. The Client can exercise this right by sending written notice, by the deadline specified in point three, to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L, either by fax: 0572453310, or by registered letter with return receipt addressed to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L, Via dei Fiori n. 16, Pescia (PT). After the abovementioned deadline, the order can no longer be effectively changed by the Client. Except when otherwise stated by the company, BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. will inform the Client of the method of delivery of the Products when it sends acceptance of the order, also known as the order confirmation. As stated above, transportation costs are payable exclusively by the Client. The Client can also arrange transportation of the Products purchased him/herself
6) BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. will send the Products ordered to the address provided by the Client, as provided under point three. In the order confirmation BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. will insert the expected date of departure of the Products from the Warehouse. Any delay in the delivery of the Products will not give the Client the right to refuse the delivery of the Products and/or claim any compensation or damages. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. cannot be held responsible for any disservice or non-completion of the contract due to force majeure and or fluke. In the event of undelivered Products due to repeated failed attempts at delivery to the address provided by the Client in the order and/or in the event of the Client not collecting Products ordered, the contract will be considered rescinded and the Client forfeits any right to reimbursement of the price paid, if any, and/or any compensation and/or damages. Upon receipt of the Products, the Client is required to check that the number of items delivered corresponds to the number indicated in the transportation document, and that the packaging is intact, not damaged or altered, including the materials used to close it, checking with particular care for signs indicating the breakage of Products sent, such as the presence of liquids and/or dampness on the packaging. After 8 (eight) days from receipt of the Products, the Client forfeits the right to lodge a complaint. Any damage to the Products or the wrong number of items must be reported immediately by the Client, who must also indicate conditional acceptance of the Products on the proof of delivery, subject to their being checked. Once the courier’s receipt has been signed the Client can no longer make any complaints concerning the external characteristics of the delivery. In order for the Products to be delivered correctly, the Client or his/her delegate is always required to be present in the place specified for delivery .
7) After 8 (eight) days from receipt of the Products, the Client forfeits the right to lodge a complaint. Complaints must be sent promptly to the headquarters of BIANCHI DINO S.R.L., Via dei Fiori n. 16, Pescia (PT) by the abovementioned deadline, either by fax: 0572453310, or by registered letter with return receipt. Upon request, the Client must send back the Product complained about at his/her own expense. Should BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. accept the complaint, BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. will nonetheless not reimburse the Client for any money paid. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. will either replace the Product in question or give the Client a discount, equivalent to the amount paid for said Product, on the price of future purchases. Transportation costs and/or any other expenses related to the return of Products complained about is at the Client’s expense. The goods, packed by the Client and accompanied by a packing list, must be returned directly to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L., at the company headquarters in Via dei Fiori n. 16, Pescia (PT). The Products must be intact and all parts must be placed in their original packaging, with carefully sealed and appropriate external packaging. Products returned travel at the Client’s risk and peril until they are documented as having been received at the Warehouse of BIANCHI DINO S.R.L.. Products returned to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. with defects and/or damage other than that reported by the Client will render the complaint lodged ineffective and the Client will consequently forfeit his/her right to have the Products in question replaced or a discount on the price of future purchases. In any case BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. cannot be held responsible for the damage, theft or loss of Products returned via unregistered post .
8) Purchases of Bianchi Dino srl products can be made by Clients with a VAT registration number in the context of their business, commercial, handicraft or professional activity.
9) Il Cliente è responsabile per il contenuto di qualsiasi contributo, ovvero messaggio inviato sul Sito. Il Cliente può inviare solo i dati personali strettamente funzionali alla finalità della comunicazione inviata, a condizione che tale finalità sia ammessa ai sensi delle presenti condizioni generali e di quanto riportato sul Sito. Il Cliente non deve inviare dati sensibili propri ovvero di terzi. Eventuali dati sensibili ricevuti tramite il Sito, saranno immediatamente cancellati in modo permanente dalla BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. e non saranno in alcun modo oggetto di trattamento..
10) Payment of the amount due must be made upon receipt of the order confirmation from BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. and must be made as specified by BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. at the time of confirming the order. The Client will be sent a packing list together with the Product. The invoice will be sent either together with the Products or subsequently. The information for the invoice provided by the Client at the time of ordering, or the information changed within 48 (fory-eigh) hours following receipt of the notice of acceptance of the order by BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. (order confirmation), will be used for the invoice. The Client accepts full responsibility for the correctness of this information. No changes can be made to the invoice after it has been sent. If payment of the amount indicated has not been received by the date specified, BIANCHI DINO S.RL. will invite the Client to make said payment. If payment is late with respect to the date specified, interest will be charged. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. reserves the right to rescind any existing sales agreements with immediate effect until the Client has settled overdue accounts, without prejudice to BIANCHI DINO S.R.L.’s right to claim recompense for any other losses suffered. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. reserves the right to take legal action at any time to obtain amounts due for Products not paid for .
11) These general terms and conditions are governed by Italian law. For any matters not provided for in these terms and conditions, reference should be made to the Italian Civil Code. Any dispute connected to these general terms and conditions is the exclusive competence of the Court of Pistoia.
12) The personal details requested at the time of ordering and any others transmitted by the Client will be collected and handled for the purpose of satisfying the Client’s express wishes and purposes related to the sale. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. undertakes to comply with the regulations on the handling of personal data, regulated by the Italian “Privacy Law”, i.e. legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003. Handling of data will be performed in full respect for the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the Client’s privacy and rights. Data will be handled for accounting purposes, by internal staff with commercial or administrative capacities, and may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of fulfilling compulsory requirements, or for the provision of services regarding the management of purchase orders and any related contractual obligations. The personal details provided may be used to send commercial sales information via e-mail and/or the BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. newsletter. BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. with headquarters in Via Dei Fiori n. 16, Pescia (PT), is the holder of the data. Pursuant to art. 7 of the “Privacy Law”, the Client can ask BIANCHI DINO S.R.L. to confirm whether or not the company is in possession of the Client’s personal data at any time, and to receive a legible copy of that data, or its cancellation, its transformation into anonymous form, or the blockage of data held in violation of the law, the names of those to whom the data has been given or sent, as well as to update, correct, add to the data or withdraw permission to handle it .
13) For any questions or problems concerning the points of the present sales conditions, you can write to the following e-mail: email@example.com or by fax to the number 0572453310.